18 Mar 2011

Floppy Hats

As summer draws closer it's fair to say that my love for floppy hats just seems to be growing. So much so that when entering a shop I head straight towards the accessories section with the hope of finding one that I can wear endlessly across the summer months. Shown below are a few of my personal favourites from some of the high street stores. I'm particularly fond of the beige floppy hat from River Island.

 
Tan band wheat floppy hat
£22.00
Topshop

Two tone wide brim hat
£19.99
Zara

Straw hat - wide brimmed hat with a band
£7.99
H&M

Beige floppy hat
£24.99
River Island

Beige floppy straw hat
£19.99
River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥