3 Feb 2012

Mini Haul

Okay so it's Friday which means that I have a day off from Uni and as usual I spent my day shopping on Oxford Street with my friend Victoria. Although we've told ourselves a billion times that we will cut down on our spending we don't really seem to do so (which is really bad). Hmm anyways this is what I bought today ...

 
Forever 21
 
£5.65


River Island
 
£20.00


Topshop
Barry M lip paint (peachy pink - 147), £4.49
Barry M nail paint (neon pink - 143), £2.99
Freedom bracelet, £4.00
Freedom ring, £4.00


Accessorize
£6.00



Primark
Set of gold and silver hoop earrings, £1.50
Silver earrings, £2.50
Strecth string top, £2.00

2 comments:

  1. such a great haul :) i love every accessory you bought :'D they're so pretty. wish i could be in england again. i miss london so much -.-'
    in btw lovely blog you have here, dear :)

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that hamsa necklace!

    xx
    Jackie from GlitterandScissors...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥