20 Apr 2012

Summer time

Ciao a tutti! Hope you're all well :) I was just looking through my holiday pictures to Corfu, Greece from last year summer and thought I'd submit a post as I haven't done so in quite a while. Anyone who knows me will know that I adore anything and everything to do with summer time. I think it's the most amazing time of year and I love the warmth of my skin as the sun hits it. As soon as it reaches that time of year where it's no longer pitch black at 4.30pm I know my favourite season and time of the year is just around the corner. I play my summer jams playlist throughout the year and as a matter of fact I'm currently listening to 'Vybz Kartel - Summer Time' *i wiggle my bum*. Slightly obsessed right? Lol! Here are a few photos from my travels to Greece last year with my beloved cousin Yasi










I own the rights to all of these photos
Please excuse the date as my camera's date was set to the year 2012 rather than 2011

Ciao! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥