31 Jul 2012

Californian themed leaving party

Ciao a tutti! On Saturday evening I went to my friend's leaving party as she's moving to California in about two weeks for an entire year. I'm extremely proud of her as she has been accepted into Berkeley University to study Law. Wow, right? So anyways the theme of the party was obviously going to be Cali related and although the obvious idea of Katy Perry came to mind I wasn't really up for dressing as her. Instead I was planning on firstly going as Marilyn Monroe, then Natalie Wood who played Maria in West Side Story and eventually I came to the conclusion that I would wear what I usually wear and state that I was a member of 'Cali Swag District' purely because I could go dressed up casually. Smart move right? LOL


 

Ciao! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥