30 Jan 2013

Topshop Wants




FARAH Multi Stud T-Bar Sandals (£55.00) - Love at first sight has well and truly occurred. Especially as I usually find it a pain in the arse to find a nice pair of sandals for summer. These are absolutely gorgeous so will definitely be snapped up.

Fatima Hand Ditsy Necklace (£7.50) - I love wearing jewellery and almost feel naked without any on. I'm always on the look out for new statement pieces and usually look for those that include my favourite symbols such as the hamsa hand and the evil eye. To have both on one necklace is amazing. I'm definitely going to be on the hunt for this.

Basic Sleeveless Crop Top (£8.00) - I know we're still only in January and as crazy as it may sound I'm starting to accumulate some basic pieces for summer. I'm a tad really excited for summer. Not only can this crop top be used for casual wear with a pair of denim shorts, it can always be worn in the evening with a pencil skirt and some heels. This also comes in a variety of colours.

Love Tube Skirt - (£22.00) - Swag! Love! Swag! Love! Swag! This skirt is a bit like marmite, you'll either love it or hate it. I personally think it's pretty darn cool and not something that I've seen around which is a plus. I would dress it up with a plain vest or string top, a leather jacket and some trainers or heels depending on where I'm going.

Battered Square Hoops - (£7.50) Hands down, my collection of earrings could seriously give Topshop a run for their money. Adding these to my collection would do me no harm as I know I'll get plenty of wear out of them. These also come in rose gold.

Peace Buckle Belt - (£12.00) This is beyond cute and is very boho like. I like the fact that the peace sign is not too large and is quite simple.

Beauty Eye Necklace - (£6.50) You can never have enough jewellery so I had to feature this necklace as I love it. You've probably guessed why. It has the evil eye symbol. Need I say more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥