20 Oct 2013

Mini Beauty Haul

Ciao a tutti! How are you all? If you reside here in London I'm assuming that you're already sick of the weather and how cold it has gotten. Sun, why did you leave us? :( On the plus side I've got a mini beauty haul for you guys. Have any of you used any of the products purchased below and if so, what do you think?

L'Oreal Skin Perfection 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution - £3.32 from Superdrug

This just happens to be one of those products that has been constantly raved about both here on Blogger and on YouTube. Wanting to see what all of the fuss is about I jumped on the bandwagon and scooped up two bottles. I particularly like that it can be used on sensitive skin as I dislike using anything that is too harsh on my face.

Rimmel Natural Bronzer - £5.99 from Superdrug
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Notting Hill Nude - £6.29 from Superdrug
Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara - £6.99/FREE
from Superdrug

I'm not the biggest fan of the bronzer but I the lipstick.

Aussie Curl Defining + Shine Mousse - £3.32 from Superdrug


Maybelline Color 24 HR in On & On Bronze/Metallic Pomegranate - £4.99 each from Superdrug

Powder Blush in Gingerly - £18.00 from MAC
Select Moisture-Cover in NC20 - £15.00 from MAC


Cream Colour Base - £16.50 from MAC
Extended Play Gigablack Lash - £15.50 from MAC

The cream colour base comes in the shade Diamonds. See what they've done there? Lol I love it! The mascara is a lengthening one and pretty darn good at doing so. 

Xx

1 comment:

  1. that cream colour base looks gorgeous!
    please can you check out my new blog: www.whatthegirlwore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥