26 Nov 2013

Sweater Weather Tag

Ciao a tutti! I haven't done a tag post in what seems like forever so thought I would do this one. X

1. What is your favourite fall/ autumn candle scent?
Without a doubt, cinnamon. I actually bought myself a cinnamon scented candle a few days ago from Butlers as well as a baked apple one. Both smell divine.

2. What is your favourite: Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
Oo now that is a tricky one as I lurveee me a cup of coffee or tea and drink one or the other at least twice a day. I especially love the festive beverages sold at coffee shops. My current favourite has to be a Toffee Nut Lattè from Starbucks. Yummy!

3.What is Autumn/ Fall like near you?
London weather is quite temperamental as of late. Wait, scrap that. It always is. For the past two or three weeks it has gotten really cold and I am often greeted in the morning by a grey and dull sky. If I'm lucky, like I was today, the sun makes a brief appearance and it's sunny for a little while. Still cold though :(
 
4. Which make up trend do you prefer: Dark Lips or Winged Eyeliner? 

I hardly ever wear eyeliner so it's definitely going to have to be a dark lip. My new favourite dark lipstick is Private Party by MAC and it's from their new Divine Nights collection. It is amazing!

5. What is your favourite fragrance of the season?
Hmm I wouldn't really say that I have a favourite but the fragrances that I've been using recently are: Calvin Klein - CKIN2U Her, Dolce & Gabbana - The One Desire and Dior - Miss Dior Cherie.

6. Most worn sweater?
I don't have one. In fact I'm pretty cray and I still wear vest tops under lightweight cardigans so I haven't really been wearing that many sweaters. Anything for fashion ey?

7. What are your favourite cosy pyjamas?
Well all of my pyjamas are cosy and comfy so I guess all of them. I usually cosy myself up even more by slouching about in my mum's oversized dressing gown.

8. Favourite autumnal food?
Erm I don't really have one. Occasionally I'll have some lentil soup.

9. What are you most looking forward to?
I can answer this question using one word .. SUMMER

1 comment:

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥