11 Oct 2015

Outfit of the Day (#OOTD)

Ciao  Happy Sunday! I hope you're all having a relaxing afternoon and being nothing but lazy. I certainly am as it's nearly 16:00 and I'm still in my pjs, sipping on countless cups of tea. What are you guys up to? :)

Considering I've been trying to write ths post for the past two hours (I keep getting distracted, mainly by Anthropolgie's homeware section. Look at how beautiful this plate is), I'm going to keep this post short and sweet. Short as in this is it, this is the end of the post. Lol! Should I really end it like this? Gah! What the heck. It's a Sunday, I'm tired and I know y'all understand. Peace. X

 
(Jacket: Primark // Top: H&M // Jeans: Topshop // Shoes: Superga // Bag: Zara // Necklace: Greenwich Market)

Ciao ♥ Xx 

11 comments:

  1. A great casual look, greetings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great style here love the look. http://www.bauchlefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww you look amazing hunni,love your outfit and your hair is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice I really like your necklace and shoes :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic post dear! Hope you have a lovely day.

    ** I'm inviting you to join Love, Beauty Bloggers on facebook. A place for beauty and fashion bloggers from all over the world to promote their latest posts!

    LATEST POST: ColourPop Ultra Matte Lips Review, Photos and Swatches
    MY BLOG: beautyediter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hottie! Killing it as usual, love those jeans omg.

    BLOG: http://its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk/
    INSTAGRAM: its.dominica.s

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look smoking! What a great look. Have those shoes got a platform in them?

    Beth x
    www.ProFemaleBlogger.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit. A great casual look

    http://www.yukovablog.co.uk/louis-vuitton-series-3-exhibition/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love those shoes!

    I'm giving away 2 Sephora palettes and one Urban Decay Naked Flush. Check it out: http://thewestcoastexplorer.me/2015/10/16/birthday-giveaway-add-on/

    XoXo,

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥