6 Apr 2017

#OOTD (Outfit of the Day)

Ciao ♥ It's sunny outside, the weekend is near and summer is soon come. What more could you possibly want right now - and that's not taking into consideration all of the items that are currently sitting in your favourite store's online basket - perhaps a new outfit post from moi will make your day that tad bit sweeter.

So, I treated myself to this gorgeous leather jacket a few months ago and have patiently been waiting for the weather to be what it is now to wear it. I love that it's not your typical black leather biker jacket, not only in terms of colour, but also the style of it. It has a fine ruched detailing on both sleeves and at the bottom of the jacket and has two large pleats on the bottom sides. Additionally, it features an extra long belt which creates a lovely silhouette when pulled in at the waist.

I was initially going to wear my grey glove mid heels but opted for my red pair instead as I thought this outfit could do with a pop of colour. These type of heels (very Celine-esque) have been hot on the fashion scene since last year and are here to stay for SS17.

Jacket: Burberry || Jeans: Topshop || Shoes: Topshop || Choker: Topshop

Ciao ♥ Xx

Follow


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I defo love this look!!! sexy hips and sassy jacket! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! Dominica from London, www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you to all those who take the time to comment. I really appreciate it and always ensure that I pay each and every single one of your blogs a visit ♥