My name is Sheren and I'm 24 years
old young. I'm half Italian and half Syrian and I currently reside in London. I love all things fashion and I strive to forge a career within this industry. I graduated from University in the summer of 2013 and currently working full-time.
Same meaning. Just in Italian.
Fashion // Cultures // Travelling // Photography // Reggae & Afrobeats // Food // Recycling // Quotations // Old Hollywood glam // Cat-eye (sun)glasses // Laughing // Sunsets // Ice-cream // Coffee // MAC lipsticks // YouTube // Mafia films // The Vampire Diaries // Talking in weird accents // High-heels // Zara // Going out for dinner // Talking to a loved one into the early hours of the morning
5 random facts
- I'm a very reflective person and can often be found in deep thought. Although this isn't always a good thing it has enabled me to grow to be a very understanding and compassionate young woman.
- Considering that I'm sat next to a window I quite enjoy long journeys as I can pop in my headphones and completely zone out just watching the world go by.
- I have a strong desire to travel as much of this beautiful world as possible. I particularly enjoy visiting small and old-fashioned like villages and towns, as they are often the places that are overlooked, yet hold some of the most breathtaking scenery.
- I once lost a game of Blackjack so had to kiss a random bald man's head. Did I do it? Hell yeah baby.
- I’m forever at Starbucks slurping on a coffee frappuccino or a caffè latte depending on the season.
Ciao! & lots of ♥